Our research is helping to transform and create competitive advantage for the manufacturing and process industries by accelerating digital innovation and by using holistic integrated approaches across the industrial ecosystem. Key to this is effective partnerships with industry to deliver world class research and teaching, centred at Fishermans Bend which is in the heart of Melbourne. The new, seven-hectare campus at Fishermans Bend provides a timely opportunity to leverage our industry partnerships and create one of Australia’s leading precincts for advanced manufacturing, design, engineering and technology excellence.
A new course, Master of Industrial Engineering, will be offered in 2021.
- Research collaborations that elevate the Australian manufacturing industry
- Multi-disciplinary collaborations across institutions
- Industry engagement that steers teaching and further education programs and identifies areas for collaborative research projects
- A learning environment that engages a diverse student cohort
- Work-ready graduates committed to lifelong learning and engagement with the University of Melbourne
Key industry partners
- Asahi Beverages
- Defence Science and Technology Group
- H&H Machine Tools
MISE Industry Advisory Group
The Manufacturing and Industrial Systems Engineering (MISE) Industry Advisory Group (IAG) brings together a broad suite of members from industry that represent key industries within the Manufacturing and Industrial Systems sector.
Upcoming dates for IAG meetings scheduled in 2021:
- 21 October 2021