Graduate research

Students with a Bachelor of Engineering, or a Master of Engineering, may apply to undertake research Masters and PhD programs.

Course information

Visit the Study website to find out more about:

  • Course information
  • Entry requirements
  • Scholarships: eligibility and application dates
  • How to apply

Master of Philosophy (Engineering and IT)

Doctor of Philosophy (Engineering and IT)

Finding a supervisor

View our People page for individual staff contact information and research topic areas, or contact staff to arrange a discussion: Academic Staff

Engineering Research ENGR90041/90042

The subject involves undertaking a substantial research project requiring an independent investigation on an approved topic in advanced engineering research and/or design. Each project is carried out under the supervision of an academic staff member and. This subject is a 25 points subject and run in two semesters.  This subject is ideal for students who prefer independent study and would like to have close collaboration with an academic supervisor. High-quality results may lead to publication in a leading academic journal, or the students may be sent to an International conference.

Explore subject

Research projects recruiting students

View full list of Mechanical Engineering research projects